Monday 4 July 2011

Im sorry

 To: my non existing readers


I am guilty!
I accept all charges that are laid against me
I apologize profusely
I will take any punishment handed out to me by my non-existent readers
(I rephrase any punishment except death by hanging, shooting and stoning etc.)




I am guilty of neglecting my well beloved blog !
by doing so depriving the cyber universe of my ultimate greatness
a crime there is no bail for once i have been jailed in a small room with only a computer and uncapped internet
which could be a dream come true if there is food involved ............................................. until i feel ultimately starved of human conversation .................. which no amount of IM's will be able to atone for


so i shall cut this blogging session short
In hope that i will be able to return soon and relive you of your bated breaths :)




From: zari (the galaxy's greatest)  

No comments:

Post a Comment