Wednesday 6 July 2011

Im going from english to proper english SaVe Me

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 


I feel like I am about to start an essay .....because I'm thinking of including an introduction 
(insert a WTF right there ) 


since when do I blog like an essay ??? 
 what the hell is happening is it having to many English classes that is slowly but surely killing me 
                                                             or 
is it the fact that i am around way too many people that speak 'proper English' 


but whats really working on my nerves is the possibility of having NO POSSIBLE CURE  


Im going to die a slow miserable haunting death aaaaaaah! 
it will be painful >>>>>>>> what human or alien wants to live a hair breathe away from death till they 60!!!!!!!!!!! 


to conclude 


aaaah no my condition is getting worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


i started off wanting to blog about something else :o but now that will be a story for another time !!!!!  


see you soon my faithful readers  


I zari now  bow out

No comments:

Post a Comment